Elevated Events specializes in award galas, charitable fundraisers, conferences, luncheons, festive parties, trade shows, grand openings, and much more. We are different than most event planning companies. We like to ingrain ourselves into your team, learn exactly who you are and why you exist, ask the right questions and listen to the answers in order to truly understand what you are trying to achieve. You don’t just hire us to make a room look pretty or handle registrations. We want to be an extension of your company, help you reach your goals, and grow with you. We thrive on incorporating your brand and purpose into all aspects of your event. We are always thinking outside the box on how we can create a unique experience for your guests instead of just doing what has worked in the past.
Kimberly Wander is the owner of Elevated Events and has over a decade of experience planning corporate events. She was born and raised in Tampa and loves this city. She began her career at the Tampa Bay Technology Forum (now called Tampa Bay Tech) and managed their events for 7 years. In April 2013, she was named the Association Event Planner of the Year by BizBash magazine. She was selected as the #8 Favorite Event Planner by the Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Readers’ Choice Awards in 2015. Most recently, she was chosen by the editorial team at Connect Corporate for their prestigious “40 Under 40” list of top event professionals around the country under the age of forty.
She was a Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) from 2012-2017 which is an accreditation given by the Events Industry Council for having met high standards of proficiency in meeting management as demonstrated by substantial professional experience and superior examination performance. Mrs. Wander graduated from the University of South Florida with a B.A. in marketing. She is the Secretary of the Board of Directors at the Westchase Charitable Foundation. She is passionate about giving back to the Tampa Bay community and volunteers regularly.
• ReliaQuest: IT cybersecurity firm
• Beat Nb: non-profit dedicated to finding a cure for neuroblastoma cancer in kids
• Hays: recruiting firm
• Tampa Bay Startup Week: five days of education, parties, and networking for entrepreneurs
• Caregiver Accelerator: 6-week program for founders in the caregiving industry to determine the viability of their idea or innovation
• Tampa Bay Woman of the Year: women compete for 8-weeks to win the title and raise the most money all in the name of charity
• Synapse Innovation Summit: two packed days of content, sessions, exhibitors, networking, making meaningful connections, and showcasing innovation in Florida.