A dedicated group of seasoned financial advisory professionals who coordinate the various skills and background of each team member to meet the needs of their client base.
The Forbes Gilham Group of Wells Fargo Advisors takes a different approach to the needs of business owners and families. They have ability to take a long term perspective to providing clarity and confidence to the decisions entrepreneurs are faced with every single day. Fundamentally, the organization can provide insights into how to improve businesses’ financial health.
Moving beyond the basics, the team can provide education on life management services and succession planning. The team plays an active role in consulting through Business Advisory Resources to provide actionable advice on business valuations, transition planning and management of closely held assets. In many situations, business owner’s and entrepreneurs’ largest asset is a concentrated, illiquid position, their business.
The Forbes Gilham Group aims to provide the most suitable advice for preserving and transitioning that asset. The group is willing to invest time, planning resources and social capital for the long term success of thriving, innovative companies.
We believe in giving back and benefiting the communities where we live and work. We are actively involved in local and international charities, faith based organizations, financial literacy education and other non-profit organizations aimed at enhancing the lives of those around us.
OUR WEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICES
COMPREHENSIVE WEALTH MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUALS, FAMILIES AND ORGANIZATIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Investment Management Services including: Asset Allocation, Tax Aware Investing, Investment & Investment Manager Selection
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Charitable & Philanthropic Planning Strategies
- Tax Efficiency Strategies
- Family Foundation Investment Management & Consulting
- Legacy Planning Strategies
- Endowment Investment Consulting & External CIO Services
- Asset Preservation Strategies
- Liability Management Services
- Performance & Planning Reviews
- “Accountant Ready” Tax Packages – 1099s summarized and emailready
- Capital-Gains Tax Adjustment Strategies
- Coordination with your Estate Attorney, CPA & Other Advisors
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
CONSULTING SERVICES FOR BUSINESS OWNERS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Business Succession Planning: Family Succession, Internal Succession & External Succession
- Estate Planning Strategies for the Business Owner
- Key Person Planning
- Tax Deferral Strategies
- Retirement Plans for the Entity
- Executive Benefits Consulting Services
CONSULTING SERVICES FOR EXECUTIVES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Stock Option, Grants & Restricted Stock Strategies: 10(b)51 Plans, 83(b) Elections, AMT Planning
- Concentrated Position Strategies: Hedging Alternatives, Exchange
- Strategies, Capital Gains Planning Strategies, Gifting
- Techniques, Charitable Planning Strategies
- Executive Benefits Analysis
- Executive Planning Services
Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Transactions requiring tax consideration should be reviewed carefully with your accountant or tax advisor. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is icensed to practice law in your state.
Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, Member SIPC.