The Central Florida Tech Alliance is dedicated to bringing together the brightest minds in technology with leaders across multiple industries to serve people and our planet through collaboration and innovation.
Every great region has a thriving tech community, and we are no different. The Central Florida Tech Alliance has brought together corporate, civic, educational and community partners around technology to advocate for and foster a forward-looking, prosperous Central Florida.
We are focused on three main objectives: Sharing the rich and diverse tech story of our region, connecting our major tech leaders and companies to our deep talent pool, and continually building up and advocating for our tech community as a whole.
We are achieving this through collaboration and inclusiveness and by being actively engaged in supporting the hard-working, thriving tech businesses and entrepreneurs in our region.
By partnering and featuring our world-leading tech verticals such as space, modeling and simulation, optics and photonics, gaming and mixed reality, health and wellness, and additive and advanced manufacturing, we are becoming one of the nation’s leading tech hubs. As we stand today, if we simply take a holistic look at our existing regional assets from the Space Coast to Orlando and combine with those in Tampa Bay, we are already arguably one of the top tech regions in the nation.
And we are ready to become so much more.
The greatest opportunity for growth and to “future proof” our region is an aggressive and continual investment into tech and innovation at all levels. The more we embrace opportunities brought about by global connectivity, the more we will thrive.
As Central Florida continues to become a world leader in technology and innovation, the quality of life will also improve for all residents throughout our region.
Join us on this journey.
The Central Florida Tech Alliance is dedicated to:
- Improving business conditions across all sectors of the technology industry and technology-related lines of business for the 4.3 million people in the Central Florida region of Volusia, Brevard, Seminole, Orange, Osceola, Polk and Lake counties.
- Engaging and facilitating in the discussion, review, and consideration of various problems, opportunities, and best practices relative to the technology industry.
- Promoting innovation and business growth by providing a forum for the exchange of information and ideas for more efficient business development for the technology industry.
- Providing a means of furthering our knowledge and innovation in the technology industry and the development of best practices in Central Florida.
- Enhancing the global public awareness of the technology industry in Central Florida and the scientific, economic, and other benefits it provides.
- Representing the interests of Central Florida’s tech economy before federal, state, and local agencies and the public.