> KOSPA GROUP
BYE BYE PLASTIC
BYE BYE PLASTIC
The dependence of the global economy on fossil fuel plastics has been growing continuously. While plastic production has been progressively rising and production is expected to double again in the next 30 years, no adequate solutions have been implemented to deal with consequent waste management and disposal.
Increasing interest of the general public in environmental topics such as environment pollution, climate change, and proper waste disposal (especially in terms of plastic waste) are trending more than ever before.
Thriving demand for sustainable products is changing the financial viability of ecological and green technologies. Combined with technological advancements, much more effective prototyping and shorter trial-and-error cycles, makes such a solution economically viable.
However, not all bioplastics are created equal.
3 KEY BENEFITS OF OUR MATERIAL:
RECYCLABLE AND FULLY BIODEGRADABLE IN LANDFILL
• recyclable in any common plastic recyclers
• fully biodegradable in landfill – breaks down into biomass, CO2 and water
• breakdown occurs in both aerobic and anaerobic conditions (ISO 15985 test method)
SUSTAINABLE AND GREEN
• 96 % renewable carbon content (ISO 16620 test method)
• biopolymers made from renewable sources, such as molasses or sugarcane
• all products manufactured from our compounds can be labeled as biobased
EASY TO USE
• fully compatible with existing manufacturing equipment and production processes
• no additional investments needed
• final products look, feel and behave the same as fossil-based plastic products
THRIVING DEMAND FOR SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTS IS CHANGING THE FINANCIAL VIABILITY OF ECOLOGICAL AND GREEN TECHNOLOGIES.