WHAT IS INNOVATE AUSTIN?
The Innovate Austin book is a 300-page in-depth study and AR video series that showcases of all the people, companies, products, and services that are leading the race within Austin’s innovation and entrepreneurial ecosystem. A book with augmented reality video, an online platform and a network with a common goal of ensuring Austin’s best innovationsand innovation enablers connect and succeed.
WHO IS IR FOR?
The publication is divided into three types of contributors :
• The experts, thought leaders and academics with the ideas
• The innovations, the entrepreneurs, and the startups
• The supporters, funders, and enablers of Innovation for the ecosystem
The target audience for this publication is not just aimed at experts, it is aimed at business people outside of the field who need to know the information contained in this publication. It is aimed at business leaders and decision-makers who can affect change in their industries.
This publication is for open-minded folk who want to know what and who there is to know in the ecosystem and play an active role in its growth and development.
1. Welcome to Austin’s Innovation ecosystem
2. Thought Leaders and Vision Statements
3. Future Cities and Ecosystems
4. Innovators and Entrepreneurs (people and innovation success stories)
• Music & Entertainment – Austin leading the world
• Technology – Cloud, Mobile, Automation, and Disruption
• Defense and Security
• Fin Tech – Inclusive, Seamless Financial Services
• Health Tech- Predictive and Preventative Healthcare
• Ed Tech – Delivery Models and STEM Education
• Media City – AR, VR, Gaming, and Social
• Design is Everything! Live and Breath Design
• Creative Retail – Home Shopping and Social and Mobile Commerce
• Food Artisans – Brewers, Bakers, and Roasters
• Food Tech – A New Era in Food
• Agri Tech – Smart Agriculture and Sustainability
• Transport – Transport Solutions and Logistics Hubs
• Sport – Performance Tracking and Athletic Reality
• Outdoor Living – Water, Wind, and Sun
• Art – Love Where You Live, Creativity and Culture
• Clean – Green Innovation and Waste Management
• Social Innovation – Social Entrepreneurship and Tech for Good
5. Funders and Investors
7. Incubators, Accelerators & ESO’s
8. Innovation Enablers and Service Providers
9. Events and Networking
Stay tuned, coming soon!
Become part of the innovation ecosystem by nominating the
innovators and companies that deserve to be featured.